What do you usually do for fun in San Jose? Does it typically involve leaving your apartments or do you consider yourself more of a homebody? Either way, the weather is warming up, and now is as good as time as any to plan a little adventure for yourself by your apartments.
Think you’ve already done everything San Jose has to offer? Think again. Check out this list of ideas that could help entertain you when you’re off of work.
1. Check out a local bookstore and explore a completely different section than you normally would
2. Try a gym you haven’t tried by getting a visitor’s pass and seeing if it’s ideal for you
3. Treat your significant other to one of San Jose’s nice restaurants
4. Look up your city on Groupon to see what discounts you can get on fun deals in San Jose
5. Visit your local arcade to connect with your inner child
6. Work out by going on a hike or nice stroll outside
7. Do some community service
8. Join MeetUp to see what other singles in your area are doing to keep themselves entertained.
So how will you make the most out of living in your city this spring? Try out one of these ideas!